Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beads and other reading

There's been some nerve damage, being born up through gravel.
This way, the world of beauty is something I can hold in reach.

Alternately, a myopia is congenital; as a surgeon, it's a wash.
What I don't respect is being left alone during an ocular migra

-ine, which could have healing power via beads and other reading.
We, ones who grind back through backwards are unusually curious;

much of knowledge is precious. For that, I pass hard obstructions.
I speak oaths against each world just as it forsakes, abandons me.

Why must I pick over the same stones in a different century?
Fossils or missives, these beasts sought to fight, mate and eat.


Illyn
"Posterity, always."

3 comments:

  1. I am sobbing, sobbing. Sobbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really only a doctor of religion; I can do actual surgeries in my home office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This think piece is dedicated to Alexis Mateo.

    ReplyDelete