Saturday, February 24, 2024

connection


But unlike you, I have lived a life of near total secularity. I'm not afraid of the K5000. 

Not even as it tracks and adjusts the movements of your limbs and spine?

Those are behaviors I'd never elect to manage even if I had the choice. Braino is vastly more powerful wherever the K5000 can underwrite some of the grunt work. 

Know and name thine enemy, dear friend. Even if you'll have nothing to do with lavajraja.

Vajraja.

I know that you can say it and that you feel good saying and having said it lavajraja.

Vajraja.

Ok I better sign off. You caught me at a very late point in my life this time. Talk to your minister of technology, but I'd scope it for early to mid adulthood. They're burying me tomorrow, man. 

Oh, so sorry. For your loss?

No, you're sorry about interrupting me when I'm trying to die.

Ok. I do feel bad about that. Damn connection. Next week we'll find a much spiffier moment for the both of us. 

Take care, Jan. 

You as well, Dr. Thong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment