Friday, April 28, 2023

wigged out baby


I am not ready to start my journey

in fact i hesitate to breath, lest it hear

me i brought yesterday to its knees

today's resistant to change


it was a rubber band, but it

flipped like a locust from my

ear to my elbow and then

hopping against the foot


to the floor, wigged out baby

you call in an interruption

in order to prove your 

borderline designation


i do not wish to cross over

my stand is here, on my ass

have no purchase only sass

have no sass, only a penchant


without a penchant i'm

lying down with other species

bleeding into the upholstery

wigged out baby


i make my stand at home with Shab

a place of great humor and tedium

coming in we have to check each other's

eyes to see what wild remains attached




by Ilyn
"Which Cave is a Home? Which Home is a Grave?"
Mthyuh Protection Society
Phyliss [trans.]

No comments:

Post a Comment