Monday, June 20, 2011

this hell, this shithole

We share an elbow and more, sister but for me it's sharp.
Don't know which part of the brain you have and I lack,
But sometimes it seems like you don't get the painfulness.

Yor crap all mixed with my stuff, having to accept a twist.
When you turn your back so, you know it makes me pee.
And because we're different species, I'll have to enter rut

Without your compassion for the tactile static, more guests.
And I have to live in this hell, this shithole, with pets who no
longer trust me to lead them always t'wats safer than whut they could have got alone.


Suddenly conjoined from birth at multiple sites to Peg, Reptily-as-banshee

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous01:11

    We think the births had to happen in one universe or another, and the Chama loss the draw. How long can she stan this BOOSHIA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. our volume has always come across as inappropriate to others... and yes, we are also butt sisters.

    ReplyDelete